KBI UK Ltd is seeking to recruit a new full-time member to its team.
KBI is the UK’s leading supplier and installer of porous surfacing. Our trademarked Flexipave product is used commercially by both private sector construction and local authority clients across the country. Among many of its applications, Flexipave is used to create footpaths, nature trails, urban tree surrounds, and equestrian access routes.
Based at our newly built head office just off Junction 37 of the M1 in South Yorkshire, the role will involve two distinct elements:
1. Production Support – placing essential orders and liaising with our site teams to ensure that the installation of our class-leading surfacing is delivered efficiently.
2. Account support – generating invoices for our completed projects and assisting the account manager to ensure the accurate accounting of day-to-day business activities.
The ideal applicant will possess several key skills, including:
• Experience with accounting software platforms, particularly Sage and/or Quickbooks.
• Competency with Microsoft Excel.
• Experience of using a CRM system.
• Ability to work methodically and with attention to detail.
• Ability to carry out tasks independently following an initial brief.
• Good understanding of mobile technology
The role is office based, so will begin once the current Covid19 stay at home guidance is lifted. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
If you are interested in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV and any relevant information.